Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mom and dad spoil hasn't trained today

Crown prince pass I what matter, I'm being what is wrong godlover wronged dead, if only my early death, Even had my mom will be people scold, wants to go to death, what's this dynasty, there is such a man as he do this dynasty emperor, not die just strange.


When the emperor saw I with their brothers together, hanging smiling face is actually, I'm quite depressed at the emperor, but I never thought about the royal ministers in the study and four in, they are LengChen phase, the QingDa general, university BaiJi, and my sovereign torre, see me torre, asing if is seen, just like my dad instantly all injustice are swarming out, I unexpectedly shed tears, you know from my own memory since, haven't cry, not through tears, at home, such injustice, "sovereign torre -" I went over and around him, a move for all of us much shocked.


"What's the matter? What crying?" Sovereign torre recently when dad when the blast, and for my daughter halfway reasonably love, now see me so, affirmation is very distressed, and usually QingDa general, with European LengChen phase is also very spoil me, like myself, as although peacetime university grandfather didn't meet, but to my literary grace is also very admire, see me cry bitterly into such, the face also stay revealing the sad, sovereign torre, uncle with emperor is obviously haven't seen crying into a little of this, but also the palace was now favor princess, future queen, will give the emperor face toward the people bring auspicious.


"What's the matter, snow, who bully you?" The emperor also rose up and go to my uncle beside gentle voice asked.


"Snow tell dad, what's wrong?"


"Father, I'll go home, and I'll go home --" I how also that he would crying into such, want to go home is not temporarily blather, I really want to go home. "I want to go home --"


"What's the matter?" Emperor harsh voice ask: "who bully princess? -- -- - small bamboo"


Asked if that figure was very embarrassed grant come forward to say: "go back to the emperor, should be a large prince like and LinBaoWei."


"Great prince and LinBaoWei?" Emperor looked at his eldest son ask again: "which LinBaoWei?"


"Back to the emperor, is Lin yi adult's daughter."


"Lin yi's daughter, she come do, today may have xuan her queen come?" This is to his son asks.


"Be son princes take her at the end of the"


"You take her to come together bullying snow?"


"Son, boa no princes without bully her."


"The emperor, snow had no matter, original snow is looking for you," I from the sovereign's arms raise head, with your sleeve side touched tears, "I want to please the emperor to allow trudging uncle lives." sovereign torre


"Why? Here's bad?


"No. I think I niang, 'said to niang, my tears ran out, check all uncontrollable coughing.


Emperor serious looked at me, and looked at it again his brother book column sovereign, then say: "good, as long as snow like, live anywhere, under etc. Go with you, and wanted to return report will be back, know?"


"Well," the emperor to my uncle can be good.


LengChen phase beside say: "the emperor, or take a test."


Sovereign torre also said: "yes, huang elder brother, or take a test and their kids unavoidably make little emotion, it'll be fine." Say that finish gently patted me on the head.


Emperor returned to dragon chair, on his two sons said: "you two to sit in the seat, and, behind the desk already laid the topic, the past, one a job doing, finish do can go to" hand in.


"Yes,"


I looked back looked,the he had two seats, still pretty far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment