Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some have breakfast sent into my house

What also not forget, not forget you the what is wrong godlover last moment of my dearly loving. Tell me about how to accept the xuan, continue to happy living. I'll guilty about you.


"Core son, you see I put who give you back." The xuan toward the edge slid I saw a little.


"Some, some..." I cried with a bit of fright has the name.


Some crowding in my pure little face hang full of tears. "Core son, I will not leave you in."


It looks some seem to know me this time some difficult journey away. "Silly little, you get my le to snuff out." I can't help but tease her.


"This is no time, you still tease me." Some push me away some anger of do a stool.


"Well, some don't gas luo." I like funny comfort a child to have a general said.


Some took pastry eating part say long said short, in a word, she say: "hum, I can't join you separate, even if you push me away I also don't walk."


It was late sleep also swept through. "Some, I'm sleepy. You also went down to sleep." At the moment I have get into my little bed.


Some nodded the door closed.


"Core wench, wake up." An old voice is calling me. I opened my tired eyes, saw the month old man that guy.


"I... smelly old man you always carry my dream to wake up from doing wow." I am angry roar with joking that guy.


"Core wench, old man I but well-intentioned ah." Joking pretends to 1962 appearance say. "You see the mission that child, ah... if you slowly opened not. The child should suffer."


"I..." I wish to say a word. Yes, if I don't open heart knot always don't let him to wait for me for a lifetime! I've had a selfish may not be in so selfish.


"Alright, this time I am going to take you to see aurors days. Should end it tied the bell man." Instant I came to a 'worse."


"Small core core." Ao days happy hugs lived me.


"Pride days, I... I'm sorry, all is me kill you." I cried over his body.


"Lovely, don't cry. This time I came here to tell you. Don't worry about me know, good love the mission." He spoiled rather of touched my head.


"But I..." I still have another person that is you ah, WeiChi aurors days.


"I know what you mean. You promise me you next birth. So this life you should feel free to love. Stupid." What the hell am I doing, now all need pride days to comfort me.


"Eh kindness, but proud days, will you wait for me?" I hesitate to raise head to ask him.


"Of course, I will! Joking tell me, you and the mission is shengshengshishi 8thy lovers. And my appearance but it makes you there something happened. But you promised that I, will also be your eternal, donative that my life." Ao days of tears a many dim.


"Idiot aurors days, next time we will very happy very happy. I want them all happiness for you." I am so proud head toward him to the declaration. Will I owe you feeling with life-long happiness back to you.


"Yeah, I'm waiting for you oh. Hurry back. Morning to." A proud day gently pecked my face and said.


"Well, next time we goodbye." Then I changed wake up. 

"Core son, how do you wake up so early." Some strange ask me, who let I used to like to sleep late?


"Recently got accustomed to get up so early!! Idiot some, what's so good to me wow." I knocked her head said.


"I don't stupid, wow have wow. Have you shall eat it osmanthus crisp." Some for I wear good clothes said.


"Early morning of eat dessert, core son not afraid greasy oh." The xuan didn't know when he has walked in.


"I am not afraid? Xuan don't eat ah, I fed you oh." I took my osmanthus crisp temptation said.


"If..." I haven't the reaction come over, his lips just fell on my lips.


"I... hate la, some still here!" I hangs his chest said. Red face early to a shadow.


"I don't see, you continue!". Some immediately has passed.


"Proclaim is big, bad,Neither eat my bean curd." I pretended to be angry of the osmanthus crisp in his mouth said.


"Okay, I'm wrong! Later deal not like this!" The xuan very grievance very say of injustice.


"I saw ah..." I a beat beckoned him over the ears of Noah, by it unprepared in his lips put a mark. "Ha, fool the mission." I smiled toward the yard ran.


He (WeiChi aurors days) tell me to grasp the happiness, don't let it delimit from fingertips. He told me, great efforts should be made to happiness. However I and his next time will be also very happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment