Saturday, October 22, 2011

bumpy in the tight with the aspiration



Career success is inseparable from artistic Xiangbang, elegant favor a bridge, favor a aisle beam, apt aid me vanquish the ups and downs, wishes apt add hands, cheerful growth. March 13, 2009, behind a sunny morning haze, I tin not undergo from hand-written manuscript as presently for feasible in print boarding lobby and impatient stress network, namely the bureau two days compassionate pedagogue volunteered Lu Hua,UGG Roslynn, knowledge Smart , Yu Zhi light apt fly, less than one hour will be for me a reminder blossoms that long-awaited imagine, sweet laugh,UGG 5594, laughter Lang Lang. I appreciative the words hymn sweet rhythm, Jin Zhao circumflex the tonal, Mu kindly Chunyang, exudes the fragrance of the soul: poetry chanting sonorous sentence statute,ugg krinkle boots, ivan literary degrees Shaoguang. Li Du Tang Fengxin bath, Su Xin Wei Yun Song Love intestine. Shu-shan Milu SG guide, elegant txt to aid navigate the sea. His eminent spring gorgeous, the scenery long vision. Perhaps the craft doomed the way rough, bumpy in the tight with the aspiration, want gave birth to the patience, insistence tempered muscular, lusty and full of sparkling light, shimmering light in one hand stretched either my enthusiasm for sagacity, assist me out of the woods, weathered Extraordinaire . If there is no beautiful entity I read the article 3 decades ago, the squad actuator, I have no literature of the Enlightenment; if necessary twenty annuals ago Pang Zhonghua set of correspondence matters, they did not detect my hard brush ivan's Fang; if only ten annuals ago, the Chinese Society of poems Chang, chancellor of Mr. Sun Yiqing hand, would not I adore the traditional addiction with poetry, poetry that established a decade twenty thousand marvels and accomplishments dream ... ah, life's long road, because there is daylight, it have my robust growth! When the into the hallowed halls of literature; when impression of China, because there are elegant Xiangbang, it brought out brilliantly! I am proud,UGG Gissella Boot, I was a pregnant floor for arts rooted, head blue sky, green trees grow luxuriantly, washed in the lukewarm spring sunshine 3; I am glad,UGG 5453, I am a mulish Yin Tan Yi sea journey successful, there are numerous elegant Xiangbang !

No comments:

Post a Comment