Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friendship is not blindly care



I Sansei fireworks, because you I, blurred, I naturally youth, Shaohua dumping negative. Strip length, fireworks flare, you linger up look back, short preferably short, Red coiling, and then I sigh Xiao! Lonely and black eclipse, like fireworks, vacant, pretty. A Your silhouette, remember namely, I still pity you water,ugg krinkle bailey button blackberry, female, aesthetic, soft. First time I penetrated you, it was silhouetted against the twilight of your next shock, like lost spirits, not worthy of secular interference, far fewer Aura. Brow of mournful, a tiny morsel, as whether technology could not finish. Go hand in hand, you convert a nice friend that day, I am glad, also strongly ruddy glow off for me,UGG Sundance Grab Bags, for soft as you become the sun, along apt the body, artistic brow of annoy as you infinite fret . smile, not seen elated. Just between the eyebrows worry, and eventually achieve like a dream apt get up up, get up up a few points beating startle, the slightest chilly chilly infiltration from palm, Chang Lu with my worry, warm spring breeze, trembling, this night , preordained to no sleep early in the a.m., wore a pair of pandas eyes, holding your bear, sitting alongside you, hearing to you talk approximately 'the earth namely not ending feast, as you and I'. Like in that moment, I find I'm so far away from you, you ambition to be also long, I can not keep up progress. You, like kites, once and for all, is to fly a very blue sky blue; I,UGG Sandra, like a broken line,UGG Finnegan Boot, the lying drift into the floor. Heaven and Earth,UGG Elsey Boot, has chance disconnected and fly away. . Fear of heart, agreeable worry, and the like from you, I smile in the flee. You said I was too superficial, that I think not comprehensive enough. Naturally young, why ought the ancient talk. You said I was too superficial, I do not know is disturbed; you mention that I consider not comprehensive, yet still I do not understand pity. Friendship is not blindly care, a melancholy still pity. Just the one the roots of the game with the ancient light. I do not mantle your line, so you fly very blue sky, I went looking for my The Figure. Sit three Winter, non-Pepsi object. Turbid sacrifice days drunk, insufficient to break the worry nigh. ······ ······ You want to leave the city, a thousand days and nights later, I ambition quit, gorgeous, you are still in my city - always agreeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment