Thursday, September 6, 2012

the father to find a stable job, the family had


a happy family is everyone's desire, but to be truly happy but not too easy. The old saying goes, everyone has a cupboard by a person how can we put the read well, you need the joint efforts of the whole family.

posts and Review
father love to drink, a drink on the trouble
landlord named drinking a long time North Face Down Outlet Kids, and a drink on the trouble.
the his Hupenggouyou know if he has drinking problems on trouble, often call him out drinking. Beginning last year, the father to find a stable job, the family had such a period of day leadership of the father are biased, but finally can not do it anymore, they can not find a suitable job, and my father so he began to drink. out of control outbreaks, just like my mother playing by gas made in the body of the mother, smashed the glass of the house said to kill our family when he was leaving the house said, 'You wait UGG Cayha, I burn you! 'Then he took the money and ran away from home, took all his documents. I really will not help Karen Millen Lace Sale, hope someone help me, how can I save my father, how to save the house
even the landlord himself, grow to such a large, not to determine whether father loved.
in my memory, he left I just slap stick, I was sick, he scolded me in front of the doctor called me in the hospital, doctors could not stand. I hate him, but he is my father, and of, I want to love him but I hate too much. I just want to find ways to help my mother, I will sooner or later leave the house for me good or bad does not matter anything. start making a complaint. Later North Face Panther Print Ski Mens Jackets, he went abroad to earn money, my mother took me and my sister, my mother during that time to eat too much too hard. the contrary, he always said that my mother was not, whenever listening to to say, I really want to want to fan him over the ears. married 20 years, he hit me mom do not know how many times, many times my mother hit the floor get Nevertheless, my mother or choose to continue to live with him. no mind 'To my mother, I accept him, but I want to change, want to save this house. recombination
caused by I encountered a lot of friends of sympathy: persuade him might be better. way, users are also the express their views: recombination is too late! passively to endure violence
Reporters also consulted with the mental health counseling center in Ocean University of China, Wu, Wu said, the landlord father to release the pressure is not correct. least, can be said that there are some problems psychologically. to communicate with him in his drunken violence, you can go out to hide a hide, and not only to withstand the violence he was awake and to communicate with him, asking him what in the end how to do, to throw him. clarify his thoughts. their families' persuasion has no effect Oliviya UGG, invited the best father more respect for elders or to speak more weight to talk to him, make him aware of their error. Peninsula - City News) [Editor: Guo cite] Share: [

No comments:

Post a Comment