Thursday, September 6, 2012

YY some not're wrong. Uh-oh




Midnight, the time came to the cafe, pulled out six one notes, chic told network management, all night, thank you. To find a location closest to the air conditioning, enjoying comfortable when the air conditioning blowing. Landing Audition, I was a completely different existence, properly looked under their own on the bubble to last month before the former wife is pretty good there last month to find the lover who gave permanent hair gave me not bad, to send a pair of shoes incidental to send a warmth you wear these shoes to dance not so tired. Clothes and pants that is pretty good, I think Daddy Mummy sent drops. Wear a bright, can be switched on. Do not think that I said, starting to dance, What's mechanical game already let me tired, took a room, the spirit man point bubble XX clothes MM, the name is enough to direct it? In a moment, the room is overcrowded, holding a DJ, I have no idea of ​​F1, I also believe that those who come in. Direct a quite the manly X less bubble beauty of this service, then soak the left, do not take their own flash. Although the front of the screen, I think I have seen the room MM has turned peach heart shaped eyes (wow, good macho Oh, I like ~ ~). The wrong people how to go half `to cover up the disappointment of my heart to see two of the MM to stay, what to say today should remain a down. Direct a 188, a simple sentence, F1, thank you. When I press F1 only to find that something I had forgotten to open the WG. Little regret, how I do not say something, the more cards the longer Well, you can go out and find this excuse to step down to open WG friends. No way, anyway, remember server and room Sanshiliuji, ALT + F4 first. Finally ready to come back, and a MM went. Hey, there is only one that is no choice. The cursed one pass into the room, and what terrible pick what scolded short let MM see my anger, I stuck ~ ~ ~ definitely not because did not open WG flash. The MM also more cheerful, and asking my situation. A deep breath, I am 21 years old, school XX University, asked me why so also online at night? No class tomorrow? No that breaking University on what is good, and my parents are business graduate diploma mingled work I went home company. Not afraid to affect students rest? Oh, I'm fine, my family is afraid I live in school dormitories are not accustomed to, I bought a house, a nanny to take care of me. I live in such a big house really feel deserted. My girlfriend? Hey, is not worth mentioning North Face Panther Print Ski Mens Jacket, and to engage with my brother on, before breaking up. I can not think of her one hundred percent, I point she did not have to pull one thousand thousandths of her, she was not even my hands, I do not. I also bought her a diamond ring, a diamond necklace, but she was carrying me. . . Forget the past really ah. Told me do not be sad? I'm not sad to give up my her loss. MM, you ask me so much to talk about your things? I do not want to dance, tired of. . Hey, can not think of you and her boyfriend broke up, you're so good how he does not know how to cherish it? If I was your boyfriend 2011 Karen Millen Strapless Clearance, I would certainly like to love my life the same love you ~~ ~~ MM, do my wife! ! Want to see me? Can not see it, I am angry at home to monitor smashed smashed Xiangtou, display or afternoon before I buy north face outlet online, Camera forgot to buy it. But I have photos saved yet (open Baidu search pictures out, star pictures certainly not find a good picture mimicry) you say that I am very much like XXX? Oh, a lot of people say it, but I think I'm handsome than his friends. MM, you have a video, ah, let me see, oh. Also? How old his head down, not facing the screen, giggling friends, looking at my photos are laughing? Line does not do my wife? I'll wait for the next brush 999 speakers tell you to marry him. Ah, you feel too wasteful? This how much money, I have enough breakfast for you. But my wife is also good for me, do not brush not brush it. Wife as long as you know that I love on the line. Before going into the game, to get married. This can be a bit difficult, has been relying on the WG loaded cattle B, that the NND couple mode me me me, get it working to to jump for a long time, finally luck to touch the five of hearts, buttoned. Mercilessly the two with the marriage drops T out of the room, under the warmth intend to play with his wife, although it is not touch touch vain, but the verbal indecent assault, YY some not're wrong. Uh-oh, just been T which bovine B figures out? Speaker also scolded me? NND, so the wife saw it, did not face. Pocket thirty, thought and thought, how this wherever he goes are looking back a week living expenses say it. Bite the bullet, or suffer that flesh like pain, rushed 30 M dollars. TMD, kneeling ↓, drink XX, the Tim XX, burst of Luanhan. This world is good fearing evil afraid to cross the cross is afraid to life ~ ~ labor cost of living are not afraid gross ah. Slowly looked at M $ fewer new wife finally said something, well, ah, her husband, the table with them not the quality of the people care about you. Scared me in a cold sweat, I found a next step, Blessings, listen to His wife, whatever the outcome, I am also a civilized man ~ ~ ~ ~ with these garbage care about really is demeaning. Not think, MM a husband, I want to buy a set of clothes, I wear a shame to be so good to you Oh. Thinking, the brain begins to rise higher, within four and a fraction of a second, I decided to say a beautiful lie, I find this woman will fall in love with me. Wife I'll go to choose clothes (daze at the screen for 30 seconds), the wife, I just brush the speaker to the point where the number brush did, ah, red can be used online banking? Hey, I spend money like water, I do not like the bank card, I always use cash. So be it, although the elevator is broken, the outside under the rain UGG Elsey, I ran to the 18th floor to see out there selling cards. Ah, do not want me to go, afraid I rain will fall ill? Are oh, if I get sick will not be able to accompany my wife tomorrow buy better. Mody Mody wife, husband Mody Mody, continue YY. Careless eight the overnight time coming. Wife, you tired? Not tired? Overnight, like you can not Puma Vectana Running, stay up all night with great difficulty old woman, listening to her husband, then go to sleep. I could not bear? Afraid not afraid of us to be together forever, go to the ends of the earth, and around the world. I do not want my wife to endure broken body, and go to sleep. My nanny gave me good breakfast, my wife what you, bye. Time to take a look at exactly 7:50, the downline good sleep, back to the construction site shed have to go in tomorrow morning bricklaying head

No comments:

Post a Comment