Thursday, September 6, 2012

when I was 19 years old


WASHINGTON (Reporter Primary Discussions correspondent white static) do not have the engineering vehicle disqualification Lee, employed by the boss to help open forklift, inadvertently causing the death of another person. Subsequently, Lee Wang and colleagues of the Recently, Lee on suspicion of negligence cause the death of the Tongzhou police criminal detention, the case is under review. Reversing killed a man

site
According to case documents, 25-year-old Lee, Handan City, Hebei Province, into the County people. Before the incident, was employed by a site owner, is responsible for driving the project forklifts.
January 3, at 1 pm, Lee home village East the mattress Village site in a pit in the Tongzhou District, driving without a license forklift to fill the pit construction, just a dump when reversing The driver got out of the Zhou bruises, after she died. The forensic identification, Zhou vehicles squeeze caused by traumatic hemorrhagic shock and death.
due to their inability to compensate the simulated scene
after the incident, Lee telephone contact colleagues Wang Lee was driving the truck without insurance and unable to compensate, to assist Lee escape legal sanctions, Wang of Harvard car parked at the scene, the rear of the vehicle drove the rear facing Zhou, forged a false scene of their phone number please call 122 alarm, said they drive people hit injury. The Tongzhou Transportation Detachment in the process, the suspicious circumstances, then the transfer of the Tongzhou police investigation, summoned by the police inquiry, Lee and Wang explained the facts of the crime.
Lee on suspicion of negligence cause the death of the Tongzhou police criminal detention, the case is Tongzhou's Procuratorate review. Wang, on suspicion of harboring crime and cover up crimes UGG Jimmy Choo Sale, is still under investigation.
■ dialog

Lee: I would open in 2006 north face sale online, when I was 19 years old, I opened six years. I think the research is very troublesome, there is no test.
The Beijing News: Do you remember the incident in the night?
Lee: When an accident at night, very dark, I drive a forklift to fill the pit, then reversing, do not know a nearby dump the car driver got off, I feel that what hit me the next car to see a man lying to the back of my car, said the back pain, can not move, likely to fracture, consciousness is quite clear.
Beijing News: how do you handle?
Lee: I hit 120. Brother Wang (Wang) also calls him over 50 years of age, we working. I did not think he will die, and did not hit 110.
Beijing News: Why?
Lee: fear, for the first time such a thing, especially panic.
Beijing News: Wang Why is a simulated scene?
Lee: he saw that I was small puma sale, want to help me Karen Millen Lace Dress Cheap, I think he not only did not help me, it would harm me.
Beijing News: your family now knows that you do it?
Lee: Yes, but I fear my mother know that her poor health. I would like my daughter, she was 10 months old Sale UGG Caroline, I am out of work, not how to take care of her. I feel particularly tough day, every day I have to by conscience. (Crying over his face)
Share to: Welcome to the comment I want to microblogging recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN047)

No comments:

Post a Comment