Sunday, January 9, 2011

but the outcome is toward

I will go back to start, I substitute stealthily, wrote a do "small three" girl want and a dog boy sleeping time "element sleep" story, her heart of yearning that pure love, but the outcome is toward his suo guy money. This is actually reality, wrote last I broke out in a cold sweat.
I really want to write is a person in the dirty life of the retained for pure desire. Rather than saying I was writing a young "small three" story, rather than write our own inner desire. British writer hardy have a point of view: "we've never experienced cultured taste." Because now, many of our interest is not cultured taste, nasty, unhealthy, even if we do a decent job, but inside it is extremely rough naked desire, to make more money, buy a nicer car, bigger houses... I think these things are not cultured, was very rough.
Southern daily: this you have gained ground novels by Mr Yu dafu award nomination, this novel prize encourage those "romantic poetry, perceptual bright writing", you in his creation of how to achieve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment