Tuesday, January 25, 2011

in the mind just comfortable

I flatly asked WangShunYou, have you ever thought quit the job, even go to work. He seriously told me: "impossible. The villagers need me, they waiting for me to bring their relative news, hoping I bring them to the township party's voice. I do this work is to give party and people's work, someone like me; if I work, just individuals earn money, nobody likes me. I only work for the party and the people,  the better."

The miao man of words, every heart dripping come out from the. It is with such a heart, 20 years, he didn't missed a posts, no lost an E-mail and a newspaper, delivery rate 100% of the time.

"Mountain if beings mountain also old". If WangShunYou through national health insurance can estrogen, then everything here, each of a mountain ridge, each tree, each stone, will be sprinkled like a poem cantabile tears to Revere the people's township YouYuan, with 20 years although nine die without regrets, calculate the ChiXin a communist party member of party and people's undertaking the most noble quality - "loyalty".

If Shanghai is a horse class connecting link of the party and the people, he is plateau sunof the bond's backbone

Follow all WangShunYou trekked finally came to his letters on the first large white residential towers township. Roadside waiting for a group of folks, I saw him, I was surrounded by up. He was give tea, someone into his pocket plug eggs and a folks have arms a live old hen bound into his horse. WangShunYou like a large attendance home, as child happy little naked gum come out. Evening, sitting on a door folks home a small yard drink ghee tea, he told me: "go to XiangShang is such, folks need me, I also can not get away from them.

Make friends heart a heart in tunnels. They to the township YouYuan cordiality, let me more deeply touched the WangShunYou heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment