Sunday, January 9, 2011

writers still lack real feelings

Contemporary writers still lack real feelings
Many of our appeal, are not cultured taste, nasty, unhealthy, even if we do a decent job, but inside it is extremely rough naked desire, to make more money, buy a nicer car, bigger houses... I think these things are not cultured, was very rough.
Southern daily: the tsing yi ", "massage" has been strong feasibility, why again in creation of concern "small three" questions?
Books: "sleeping" originated from 10 years ago I see a picture in Australia. 1999 I to Australia, found the street on the lawn, very many XianSanDe lie above number of couples kissing, very quiet and beautiful, I suddenly realized that we work to earn money not to let us run faster, the ultimate development should be to let the people peace or happiness, the picture has since registers in my mind. Last year a chance, in nanjing a dinner party, a friend inadvertently about a small "three" story: because of the financial crisis, a boss cannot afford keeping a girl, break up. At that moment, ten years ago I was in the brain that picture unexpectedly hit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment